Security Awareness for Port Facility Personnel - ONLINE COURSE
€170.01 EUR(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Additional STCW courses
- Training School:
- Rood Boven Groen
- online course
- 1 day
To receive a certificate the following steps should be completed:
- Create an account or log in;
- Select and purchase the correct training;
- Read the content of the training;
- Take the online exam with 20 multiple choice questions;
- You will receive an email with your certificate within a few minutes;
- Please print this certificate and keep it with your other certificates;
- Would you like to receive a hard copy certificate? This is possible at the cost of € 44.
Security Awareness for Port Facility Personnel is required for all personnel employed in a Port Facility that is required to comply with the provisions of the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code.
No specific requirements have been set.
ISPS Code Edition 2014 and IMO model course 3.24 Edition 2018.
PC/Mac with an internet connection and a printer.
During this course you will learn how to deal with:
- Maritime Security Policy
- Security Responsibilities
- Port Facility actions
- Threat Identification, recognition and response and
- Emergency preparedness, drills and exercises
20 Multiple choice questions with a 70% passing score. If you do not pass, you may read the content of the training again and start a new exam. You can take the exam up to a maximum of three times.
The approximate duration of the course is between three and four hours.
Rood Boven Groen
William Boothstraat 2-2