Master on Yachts <200GT 150Nm
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Master
- Training School:
- Ħal Far Industrial Estate, Birżebbuġa, Malta
- 18 days
This course aims to give trainees the essential knowledge and training to skipper a yacht less than 200 GT and limited up to 150 Nm from a safe haven, holding a licence issued by Transport Malta Flag Authority.
Daily lunch included
To be eligible to attend this course, students must fulfil the following requirements:
- Be 18 years or older
- Hold a valid seafarers medical fitness certificate (IMO/ILO)
- Hold a valid STCW Basic Safety Training Certificate
- Hold a valid VHF-SRC, GMDSS ROC or GOC (available at MaritimeMT)
- Have held an officially recognised license to skipper a vessel for at least two years.
- Have documentary evidence of 2500 Nm logged approved seagoing service, 100 hours of which must be carried out during night-time.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 03 October 2022 8 places