STCW Proficiency in Medical First Aid - STCW A-VI/4-1
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Medical First Aid
- Training School:
- Ħal Far Industrial Estate, Birżebbuġa, Malta
- 4 days
On completion of this course, students should become proficient in the following tasks, amongst others:
- Be able to participate effectively in coordinated schemes for medical assistance on ships at sea.
- Provide immediate First Aid to the sick or injured with a satisfactory standard while they remain on board.
This course is designed in accordance with IMO Model Course 1.14.
Daily lunch included
Accommodation (optional extra)
To be eligible to attend this course, students must fulfil the following requirements:
- Be 17 years or older
- Hold a valid Elementary First Aid Certificate (STCW A-VI/1-3)
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 29 October 2022 12 places