Training for passenger ships personnel - 1. Safety training for personnel providing direct service to passengers in passenger spaces; 2. Passenger ship crowd management training course
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crowd Management
- Training School:
- Novikontas Maritime College
- Rīga, Latvia
- 1 day
The course is complies all requirements of the STCW Convention and Section A-V/2 (pa.1 and 2) of the SCTW Code, as well as covers all subject areas recommended by IMO Model course 1.28 “Crowd Management, Passenger Safety and Safety Training for Personnel Providing Direct Services to Passengers in Passenger Spaces”.
The Training course covers the following topics:
- Life-saving appliances and equipment, control plans;
- Assistance to passengers en route to muster and embarkation stations;
- Mustering procedures;
- Communication with passengers in emergency situations;
- Personal life-saving appliances.