Cyber Security General Awareness
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Cyber Security
- Training School:
- Novikontas Maritime College
- online course
- 1 day
Training course is in compliance with industry requirements such as TMSA and OCIMF SIRE and has been developed taking into account ISM Code and IMO requirements, BIMCO Guidelines and DNV-GL Recommended practices. This training course is designated for shore based personnel and shipboard personnel in all departments (deck and engine) and all levels (management, operational, support), who are required to comply with the provisions of the ISM Code and ISPS Code on cyber security treats and risk management.
- Meaning and importance of cyber security and safety management
- Industry requirements including IMO, ISM Code, ISO/IEC 27001 etc.
- Plans and procedures for cyber risk management
- Best practices for cyber risk management
- Risk assessment process including identification of treats and vulnerabilities and development of detection and protection measures
- Difference between IT and OT systems
- Secure use of common devices that can potentially be used by cyber attackers
- Response and recovery from cyber security incidents