Proficiency in Medical Care On-Board, MCOB
£714 GBP(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Medical Care
- Training School:
- Stream Marine Training Ltd.
- Paisley, United Kingdom
- 5 days
- The delegate understands how to participate in the coordinated provision of medical care to a person on board.
- The delegate is able to assess and provide care to an ill person on board.
- The delegate is able to assess and provide care to an injured casualty on board.
Aged 16 or over
Government Approved Photographic ID eg Driver Licence or Passport
A Proficiency in Medical First Aid On Board certificate, or a Proficiency in Medical Care On Board certificate or its update.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 11 December 2023 10 places
- 08 January 2024
- 22 January 2024
- 12 February 2024
- 19 February 2024
- 18 March 2024