Dynamic Positioning Simulator (Advanced)
£1,100 GBP(incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Dynamic Positioning Simulator
- Training School:
- City of Glasgow College
- Glasgow, United Kingdom
- 5 days
The Dynamic Positioning Simulator course is the third phase of the Nautical Institute training scheme for Dynamic Positioning Operators (DPO).
The DP Simulator course involves simulated DP operations including errors, faults and failures, giving you the opportunity to apply the lessons learned throughout the induction course and the 60 days of DP sea time.
Minimum entry requirements
- Completed the DP induction course and passed the online examination.
- Completed a minimum of 60 DP sea time days.
- Completed the appropriate task section within the Nautical Institute DP log book.
What you study
- Practical Operation of the DP System.
- DP Operations.
- DP Alarms, Warnings and Emergency Procedures.