Crowd Management Online Course (Recognized by all Cruise Lines)
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crowd Management
- Training School:
- Seven Seas Preparatory Academy
- online course
100% Online USCG Approved and STCW Compliant.(Recognized by all cruise lines)
If you are working on passenger ships, this course meets the requirements of the Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping (STCW) as amended Section A-V/3. The crowd management training as required by regulation V/3, paragraph 4 for personnel designated on muster lists to assist passengers in emergency situations.
Trainees will learn:
- The ships Muster plan
- Types of Life Saving Appliances
- Awareness of fire figthing appliances
- How to assists passengers en route to muster and embarkation stations.
- Emergency Exits.
- Restrictions on the use of elevators
- Mustering Procedures.
STCW Code Table A-VI/1-4
Competence - Trainees must meet required competencies as required by section A-V/3. This will be achieved by an online examination upon conclusion of the course.