Human Element Leadership and Management (HELM) - Operational Level
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ HELM (Operational)
- Training School:
- ECDIS Ltd
- Fareham, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- 3 days
Price Match Guarantee
We’re so confident in our pricing, that if you find another maritime training establishment in the United Kingdom offering the exact same course(s) as us at a lower cost, we will not only match the price, but also reduce our cost for you by 10% as way of a thank you for choosing us
Our HELM (O) Operational training course is approved by the UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA) and has been designed for candidates seeking certification under:
- STCW Regulation II/1 – officers in charge of a navigational watch on seagoing ships of 500 GT or more (ie. OOW)
- STCW Regulation III/1 – officers in charge of an engineering watch in a manned engine-room or as designated duty engineers in a periodically unmanned engine- room
- STCW Regulation III/6 – electro-technical officers.
Based on the MNTB’s criteria for Human Element Leadership and Management (HELM) Operational and Management Levels First Edition Sept 2012, the candidates will learn how to control the operation of the ship and care for persons on board at the operational level.