STCW Basic Safety Training
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ STCW Basic Safety Training Week (Package)
- Training School:
- Ħal Far Industrial Estate, Birżebbuġa, Malta
- 6 days
The STCW Basic Safety Training course is designed to meet the basic training requirements for all persons intending to go to sea on merchant and fishing vessels and complies with STCW ’95 / '10.
This course is considered a minimum entry requirement for all working seafarers and is mandatory by all flag states.
Prerequisites - No prerequisites required.
Class Limitations - The Class Size is limited to 12 persons.
Trainers - The course will be delivered by experienced lecturers at MMRTC.
Certification - MMRTC will issue Transport Malta approved Certificates on the merit of full attendance & pass final assessments.
The STCW Basic Safety Training Course includes:
- Elementary First Aid (STCW A-Vl/1-3)
- Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting (STCW A-Vl/1-2)
- Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities (STCW A-Vl/1-4)
- Personal Survival Techniques (STCW A-Vl/1-1)
This Course is approved & accredited by the Authority of Transport Malta - Europe's Largest Flag Registrar!
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 11 July 2022 6 places
- 08 August 2022 8 places
- 12 September 2022 8 places
- 10 October 2022 12 places
- 07 November 2022 10 places
- 28 November 2022 12 places