STCW Crowd Management including Safety Training For Personnel Providing Direct Service to Passengers in Passenger Spaces
- Course Type:
- STCW ➜ Crowd Management
- Training School:
- Ħal Far Industrial Estate, Birżebbuġa, Malta
- 1 day
The Crowd Management, including Safety Training For Personnel Providing Direct Service to Passengers in Passenger Spaces Course is designed to meet the requirements of STCW section V/2 is based on the guidelines IMO Model Course 1.28. The course is based on the minimum requirements for the training of masters, officers, ratings and other personnel on ro-ro passenger ships and on passenger ships.
After successful completion of the course, the trainees will be able to:
- Control a crowd in an emergency situation on board
- Locate essential safety and emergency equipment on board
- Communicate effectively with passengers during an emergency
- Demonstrate the use of personal life-saving appliances
- Comply with the ship’s safety and emergency procedures
NB. Quoted price is based on a class of minimum 4ppl. Course can be organised on demand, 1-to-1 @ the price of €275/participant.
This Course is approved & accredited by the Authority of Transport Malta - Europe's Largest Flag Registrar!