Maritime Skills Academy
Terms and Conditions
Viking Recruitment Limited = VRL. Maritime Skills Academy = MSA
Supply & Services:
All services supplied by VRL/MSA to the Client are subject to the below conditions:
Limitation of Liability:
Except in the event of death or personal injury caused by VRL/MSA negligence or as expressly provided in these Conditions, VRL/MSA shall not be liable to the client for any losses, damages, costs or other liabilities of the Client whether direct or indirect or consequential including, but not limited to, any loss of profit or other economic which arise out of or in connection with the Services and the Client shall indemnify and keep indemnifies VRL/MSA against any claims made by third parties in respect of such loss or damage. The aggregate liability of VRL/MSA (except in the case of Death or personal injury referred to above) arising as a result of this agreement shall not exceed the amount paid by the Client to VRL/MSA in respect of the services from which liability arose.
All delegates are required to observe the Health & Safety Policy of VRL/MSA .
- Payment must be made at the point of booking either by Credit/Debit card of BACS transfer, please note that credit card fees apply.
- Without full payment, your booking is not guaranteed.
- Corporate clients who have an agreed account must make payment as per their individual payment terms.
- Unsatisfactory account settlement, within the timescale specified, may result in the withdrawal of credit facilities to a defaulting client.
- All VRL/MSA courses will include course material, refreshments, light lunch and the course certificate.
- All confirmed bookings will be acknowledged and will include joining instructions.
- Where bookings include accommodation, any subsequent cancellation of that accommodation will be subject to the Hotel's cancellation policy.
In the event that the Client needs to cancel or reschedule (in writing to VRL/MSA), a confirmed booking with VRL/MSA, or fails to attend the following charges will apply:
- If the Client cancels within 14 days prior to the commencement date of the course or fails to attend, the Client shall pay to VRL/MSA a cancellation fee which is equal to the full course fee.
- If the Client cancels outside the 14 day period, a full refund will be given to the client. However VRL/MSA reserves the right to charge an administration charge of GBP£25.00 per person per course.
- In the event that the Client reschedules the course, VRL/MSA reserves the right to charge an administration fee of GBP£25.00 per person per course on top of the rescheduled course fees.
- If an insufficient number of bookings are received for any course, VRL/MSA reserve the right to cancel the course and either offer an alternative date or refund any pre-paid fees. Therefore we advise that if you are booking your own hotel/travel that you take the above into account as VRL/MSA will not be held responsible for any costs incurred in the cancellation of hotels/travel.
- Clients may substitute candidates, without penalty, up to the course commencement date, providing written notification is received.
- VRL/MSA reserves the right to waive the administration fee at its own discretion.